What should you do if you don't hear your customer?
Once you have managed to connect with your customer but you are not able to hear each other, there are few things you can do in order to quickly fix that:
- First of all, make sure your customer has turned up the volume on their device
- Second, make sure that your headset is set as the default device on your computer
- Ask the customer to reconnect by clicking on the red phone icon, then rejoin via the original text message received
- Ask your customer to restart their device and then rejoin by clicking Step 2 from the invitation
- If this is not working, the user can join the session from a different device
- If the listed solutions are unsuitable, please consult shyft Tech Support via Chat button in the bottom right-hand corner of Shyft platform.
How to connect if customer is using Android device?
Once you are on the phone with the customer and they have confirmed they will be using an Android phone or tablet, you will need to check how the customer wants to receive the invitation (via text message/email). While still on the phone, advise them ...
The customer forgets their Apple ID and/or password
During the pre-survey phone call, if the customer realizes that they don’t remember their Apple ID or their password, you should suggest that they use some other device for the survey, if possible. If changing device is not possible, try to help them ...
How to offer a video survey to your customer
Introducing the option: “In order to provide you with an accurate quote, we will need to understand what you have to move. We can either do this by arranging a representative to visit your home during working hours or alternatively if you own a ...
Walk your customer through the steps of getting connected
Hello, my name is (your name). I am calling on behalf of (moving company name), is this (customer’s name)? How are you? I have you scheduled for a Video Survey for your upcoming move. Is now still a good time for us to conduct the survey together? ...
How to connect if customer is using Windows or any other OS?
NOTE: make sure your customer has Google Chrome installed as SurveyBot works properly only on that browser. You can use this option in situations when your customer confirms they will not be using an Android or Apple device, or they don’t want to ...