After your customer uses a calendar (through the widget on your site, for example), they will be receiving the following email confirmation from you:
Thank you for scheduling a Video Consultation with us. We will be contacting you at ‘__ time’ on ‘__ date’to guide you through the process.
If you will be using an Android device for your Video Consultation, please download the ShyftMoving App for Android in order to be prepared for your appointment.
If you will be using an Apple device for your Video Consultation, please download the ShyftMoving App for iPhone/iPad in order to be prepared for your appointment
During your Video Consultation, we will need to see all of the items that you will be moving. Here are a few simple things that you can do, prior to your scheduled appointment, that will help us conduct the Video Consultation as efficiently and effectively as possible:
- Fully charge your mobile phone (or tablet)
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network (if available)
- Be prepared to open up all closets, cabinets, and drawers (especially in the kitchen)
- Be prepared to turn on all lights
- Have a measuring tape handy for any items that will require custom crating
- Have a flashlight handy for any poorly lit spaces
Video Consultations generally take far less time to complete than traditional In-Home Consultations. On average, the length of time required to complete the Video Consultation is related to the size of your residence:
- Studio or 1 Bedroom: 10 - 15 minutes
- 2 Bedroom: 15 - 20 minutes
- 3 Bedroom: 25 - 30 minutes
- 4(+) Bedroom: 35 - 45 minutes
If you have questions for us prior to your scheduled appointment or if you need to reschedule for any reason, please call: ________ or notify us by email.
Thank you for your time,”
Here you can find the link so you can easily copy and paste the confirmation email if needed: