Conduct a survey using an Apple device (iPhone, iPod or iPad)
Conducting survey from your Apple device gives you basic features to use:
1. Logo - your company's logo will be visible on your mobile device. Tap on this button to refresh your connection with your customer.
2. Snapshot button - this button can be used to catch an instant snap of the survey. The screenshot will not show on the screen, but will automatically be added to the notes section of the survey with an approximate time stamp of when in the video it was taken. You can definitely go back.
3. Invitation button - you can invite your customer the same way you would using your office computer - via email or text message.
4. Toggle recording - recording of the survey starts automatically once your customer jumps into the survey. You can choose to stop recording using this button. If you do so, make sure to turn it back on. Otherwise, you will probably have to do the survey again.
5. Toggle microphone - use this button to turn off your mic if necessary.
6. Flip camera - use this button to switch to the back camera on your device.
7. Flashlight - this option appears only when you use toggle camera button (4), which is the back camera on your device. Ask your customer to tap on this button to get more light at the bottom of closets or any area where there is not a lot of light.
8. Toggle video - turns your video off and on at your choosing. This is helpful for surveyors who then get a bigger picture of the customer's view.
9. End survey - tap on this button to end the survey.
Initiate a survey using an Apple device (iPhone, iPod or iPad)
Download the Shyft Moving app (This is the same app your customer will use but you will have more options since you are a user in Shyft Moving). After logging in, a "Jump into survey" button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Tapping this icon ...
How to connect if my customer is using an Apple device?
Once you are on the phone with the customer and they have confirmed that they will be using an Apple device (iPhone, iPad or iPod), make sure they have the password for their Apple ID. NOTE: you can’t help your customer with their Apple ID password. ...
How can my customer do a self-survey using an Apple device?
This article will guide you through the steps to upload self-taken pictures and videos to your Survey with an Apple device. There are two quick steps to upload videos or pictures to a survey. Screenshots below may look slightly different from what ...
Initiate a survey using an Android device
Open Play Store Search for Shyft Moving Download the app Log in Tap on the Survey button within the group you want your survey to be stored to If you already have the SurveyBot app installed, your device will give you the option to choose which ...
Issues with downloading or using an Apple device
If the customer has any issues downloading the app using Step 1 in their invitation text message or email, just ask them to download it directly from the App Store by searching for Go ShyftMoving. NOTE: If the customer cannot download the app because ...